- March 28, 2016
Recipe dumplings with cherry in a slow cooker.
Cherry dumplings in a slow cooker for a couple. Great recipe – the dough is soft, fluffy and juicy sweet filling inside. Try it!Print
Recipe dumplings with cherry in a slow cooker
- 1kg flour
- 0,5 liter of kefir or sour milk
- 0.5 tsp soda
- 200 grams of sugar
- 500 g frozen cherries
- In yogurt, at room temperature, add salt, sugar and soda. Mix.
- Add the sifted flour. Flour may take more or less than specified in the recipe quantities, depends on the quality of flour.
- Knead the dough, it should not stick to hands, but to be soft and elastic.
- Leave the dough to rest for 30 minutes.
- Then roll the dough into a cake thickness of about 5 millimeters and a glass or a Cup cut out circles.
- On each circle a little mound of sugar, put cherries on top and sasieni dumpling.
- The basket for cooking for a couple brush with butter and arrange the dumplings.
- In a saucepan multivarki pour 1 liter of boiling water, place the basket with the dumplings, close the lid multivarki and vari-mode steaming for 5-7 minutes.
- Dumplings from the basket put in other containers.
- Serve with butter or sour cream.