- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 4 people
- April 24, 2016
Easy Taco-Stuffed Party Sub.
Load warm French bread with all the best flavors of tacos with this easy recipe that’s ready in less than 30 minutes—a simple way to feed a group fast!
Easy Taco-Stuffed Party Sub
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (4 oz)
- 1 loaf French bread, split lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Toppings, as desired: shredded lettuce, tomato, red onion, cilantro, avocado or guacamole, sour cream, salsa
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with foil.
- Cook beef and taco seasoning mix as instructed on package. Stir in half of the cheese. Spoon beef mixture onto bottom half of bread; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Place top half of bread on top, and brush with melted butter.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is just crisp on outside. Cut bread into 4 to 8 pieces. Serve with Toppings.