- March 2, 2016
Potato zrazy with liver stuffing.
Prepare dinner crispy potato cutlets stuffed with beef liver
The trick of this dish is that in hot or cold potato cutlets are different, but always tastes good.
- 300 g of beef liver,
- 500 g potatoes,
- 1 onion,
- 1 carrot,
- 1 egg,
- 100 g flour,
- 30 g butter,
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- To begin, prepare the filling. Beef liver wash, peel from the veins and membrane and cut in small pieces. Grind onions. Carrot RUB on a coarse grater.
- Sauté onion in oil, add carrots and fry 10 minutes. Then add in the diced liver, salt, pepper and dim with the lid on medium heat for 15 minutes. The liver is important not to overcook.
- Cool fried liver with vegetables and skip through a meat grinder.
- Boil the potatoes, drain the water and make puree. In mashed potatoes add butter, egg, salt, half the flour and knead steep for a lot of meatball.
- Bring the potato dough in small portions and raschityval on the palm or on a saucer in the cake. In each circle put the filling, edge mold, form a ball and pribludny it.
- Dip cutlets into flour and send in a heated pan with vegetable oil. Obarisi potato cutlets on both sides until Golden brown.
- Serve potato cutlets with vegetables and herbs.