- Cooking time
- 60 mins
- 6 people
- April 4, 2016
Recipe for chicken roulade with spinach and mushrooms.
Chicken roll – a simple and nourishing dish. Very delicious recipe of tender chicken breast combined with mushrooms and spinach – simply yum!Print
Recipe for chicken roulade with spinach and mushrooms
- 2 chicken fillets
- 200 g bacon
- 2 tablespoons oil for greasing foil and frying
- 250 g mushrooms
- 1 bunch of spinach
- 1 onion
- 2–3 cloves of garlic
- Cut chicken breast like a book and cut through the plastic wrap. Salt and pepper.
- Fry the onion in vegetable oil until Golden brown.
- In the frying pan to the onions add the mushrooms, fry for 5-7 minutes.
- Onions and mushrooms mix and added chopped spinach and garlic, cook 2 minutes, season with salt and pepper. The filling is ready, it is required to cool.
- Brush the foil with vegetable oil and put the bacon, cut into strips.
- Lap top put chicken fillet.
- On fillet put the stuffing, departing at 5 centimeters from one edge.
- Using foil, form a loaf. Put some effort into it, it needs to be twisted densely. Use thick foil or wrap in two layers that does not leak juice and chicken roll does not dry out.
- Put in a preheated oven at 190-200 °C for 30-35 minutes. Then open the foil and let bake for 10-15 minutes for the formation of a light Golden brown.
- Chicken roulade with mushrooms and spinach is ready. Cut and serve to the table.