- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 8 people
- May 27, 2016
Chicken Bacon Ranch-Stuffed Biscuits.
Stuff biscuits with chicken, bacon and lots of gooey cheese, then season with ranch, for a tasty dinner the whole family can enjoy!
Chicken Bacon Ranch-Stuffed Biscuits
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
- 1 small chicken breast, cooked, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 8 slices (1/2 oz each) mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing and seasoning mix
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Separate dough from 1 can (16.3 oz) Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits into 8 biscuits. Cut a slit in side of each biscuit to form a deep pocket.
- Stuff each biscuit pocket with 2 tablespoons shredded cooked chicken breast, 1 tablespoon chopped cooked bacon and 1 slice (1/2 oz) mozzarella cheese. Press dough back over filling, sealing edge of each biscuit; place on ungreased large cookie sheet.
- Brush 1/4 cup melted butter over all stuffed biscuits. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing and seasoning mix over tops of stuffed biscuits.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.