- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 170 mins
- 12 people
- May 27, 2016
Easy Honey-Baked Ham.
This traditional bone-in ham is brushed with a simple and delicious glaze, sure to delight your guests at your next Easter dinner.
Easy Honey-Baked Ham
- 6 to 8 lb fully cooked smoked bone-in ham
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Heat oven to 325°F. Place ham on rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast 12 to 16 minutes per pound or until instant-read thermometer inserted in thickest part of ham reads 120°F.
- Remove ham from oven. Pour drippings from pan. Cut fat surface of ham lightly in uniform diamond shapes.
- In small bowl, mix honey, brown sugar and Dijon mustard; brush on ham. Roast uncovered about 20 minutes longer or until thermometer reads 135°F. Cover ham with tent of foil; let stand about 10 minutes or until thermometer reads 140°F.
- Place ham on carving board or platter face down. Using a sharp carving knife, cut in half next to bone.
- Place boneless side of ham fat side up; cut slices. Cut remaining slices from bone-in portion, cutting away from bone.