- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 380 mins
- 2 people
- May 18, 2016
Orange-Hoisin Glazed Roasted Chicken and Vegetables.
Pork slow cooks to superb tenderness with apricots and apples.
Orange-Hoisin Glazed Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (with skin)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups fresh baby carrots
- 2 cups fresh or Green Giant™ Select® frozen sugar snap peas
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES
- Heat oven to 425°F. Arrange chicken, skin side up, in ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- In small bowl, combine all glaze ingredients; mix well. Brush about 2 tablespoons glaze over chicken. Bake at 425°F. for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add carrots; bring to a boil. Cover; simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender. Drain.
- Add carrots and sugar snap peas to baking pan. Brush chicken and vegetables with remaining glaze. Bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender, juices run clear and vegetables are tender.