- March 31, 2016
Recipe chicken in the oven with oranges and ginger.
Easy and affordable chicken recipe with oranges and ginger in the oven. Vitamin charge is very relevant in the winter.Print
Recipe chicken in the oven with oranges and ginger
- 1 whole chicken
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 2 orange
- 40 g grated ginger
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- spices to taste
- black pepper
- red pepper
- From one cut the orange quarters and put. The remaining part of second and whole orange peel from the peel and carefully take away all of the film. Cut into circles with a thickness of about half an inch.
- Using paper towels, dry the chicken well on all sides RUB with vegetable oil, coarse salt, red pepper and black pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. At the bottom of a small baking pan or deep baking dish put one layer of orange slices. Oranges on the breast lay down the chicken. Put in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Of the remaining quarters of the orange into a small deep bowl put the juice.
- Free ginger peel and grate. Mix orange juice with ginger, four tablespoons of honey and add spices to taste – you can throw a pinch of black pepper and paprika. Mix.
- Take out the chicken from the oven, carefully turn breast up and carefully brush the resulting ginger-orange mixture.
- Return the baking sheet with chicken in oven and bake for about an hour, periodically basting the chicken juice from the baking tray