- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 4 people
- January 23, 2016
Lentil patties with olives.
Dishes of lentils, including lentil burgers are recommended in diseases of the cardiovascular system, diabetes, digestive tract problems (in this case, lentils consumed in the form of puree). It is also believed that lentils are useful for the development of the fetus, so its presence is necessary in diet of pregnant vegetarian women. We do not recommend the use of lentils in gout. He argued that lentils accumulates toxins and radionuclides, so it is considered an environmentally friendly product.
To prepare the cutlets lentil can use any variety of this type of legume. But it should be taken into account during the cooking of each species. So, green lentils cooked longer and harder to grind. The fastest way is brewed and easily fall apart red lentils. The same kind of lentils can be subjected to various processing techniques – so, shelled lentils will cook faster.
To tenderize bad grade is recommended lentils soak for several hours in warm water. For the preparation of boiled lentils lentil patties, ground into a puree or mince, add other ingredients (eg, browned onion), spices and herbs. Fry patties should be short-lived, as the ingredients for lentil stuffing ready to serve.
- 1 Ground black pepper
- 1 Salt
- 1 White breadcrumbs
- 12 Black olives
- 1 Eggs
- 1 Onion
- 1 Parsley
- 1 Red lentils
- Put the lentils in a saucepan and pour 3 cups of cold water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes. over medium heat until soft. Tilt in a colander, let the water run Put the lentils in a large bowl. Tolkushkoy turn to an inhomogeneous mashed lentils.
- Peel and finely chop the onion. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the onion until soft.
- Chop the parsley leaves. Remove pits from olives, finely chop the flesh.
- Mix the lentils, onion, parsley, olives, bread crumbs and egg, salt and pepper. Knead beef, it should be easily molded. If it falls apart, add one egg yolk and a little crackers. Wet hands Form small round patties.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the patties for 2 minutes. on each side over medium heat. Serve with a green salad.