- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- 2 people
- February 29, 2016
How to make pizza at home.
How to make pizza at home? It’s really simple!
Pizza is a wonderful dish for a quick snack, unexpected guests and just to diversify your menu.
Many Housewives, fearing unnecessary trouble, prefer not to fiddle with this dish yourself, order in pizza restaurants. However, if you know what to cook pizza at home is not difficult, you probably will make friends with this Italian dish and delight yourself and your guests with exquisite taste.
for the dough:
- 1 Cup flour,
- 1 egg,
- 1 tsp dried yeast,
- 70 g of milk,
- a pinch of sugar,
- pinch of salt,
- seasoning “Dried Italian herbs”,
for the filling:
- 50 grams salami (or other sausage)
- 30 g black olives,
- 30 g of pickled mushrooms,
- 70 g of hard cheese,
- 3 small tomatoes,
- 1 teaspoon of ketchup.
- In warm milk stir the yeast and sugar and leave in a warm place for 10-15 minutes.
- When you see bubbles, pour the yeast mixture into sifted flour and there also add the egg. Salt, add spices and knead the dough until smooth.
- Roll the dough into a circle the size of the form.
- Put the dough in a greased form or baking sheet. To the edges of the pizzas were beautiful, sasieni them inside.
- Prepare the stuffing. Cut thick strips of salami, olives and mushrooms cut in half, tomatoes cut slices, grind the herbs. Cheese RUB on a coarse grater.
- Brush the dough with ketchup. Top randomly put all ingredients except cheese and greens.
- Send a pizza in the oven, preheated to 200°C, for about 15-20 minutes to be ready the dough the edges of the pizza got a little brown.
- Get the pizza, sprinkle it with herbs, grated cheese and again put in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
The pizza is ready.