- Easy Recipes
- March 27, 2016
Roast in slow cooker: recipe with beef and mushrooms.
Prepare a delicious hearty dinner for the whole family – a roast in the slow cooker with meat and vegetables. With such a kitchen helper you will not have any problems!
Most often chosen for roast pork or chicken. But no less tasty, this dish goes with beef, especially if you cook a roast in a slow cooker. In this case the meat turns out tender, juicy and not dried out, because all of the products baked at a high temperature in its own juice under the lid, and the liquid evaporates. And added the mushrooms and garlic give this dish its unique aroma.Print
Roast in slow cooker: recipe with beef and mushrooms
- 500 g beef,
- 500 g potatoes,
- 1 onion,
- 1 carrot,
- 300 g mushrooms,
- 3 cloves garlic,
- greens (dill, parsley),
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- Khmeli suneli to taste,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- Meat wash, clean, scrape it off from the tapes and cut in medium pieces.
- Vegetables wash and peel. Potatoes cut into large pieces. Carrots cut into cubes. Coarsely chop the onion. Mushrooms we shall cut slices. Slice the garlic coarsely. Grind the herbs.
- In the bowl multivarki pour vegetable oil and put the meat on. Pick a Baking, 40 minutes and fry the meat.
- After 15 minutes, add meat onion, garlic, mushrooms, spices and salt.
- After 10 minutes put the potatoes, mix and cook a roast in the slow cooker before the end of the program.
- Hot serve hot, topped with the greens.