- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 60 mins
- 6 people
- May 11, 2016
Impossibly Easy Chili Pie.
Need a new family meal with ground beef? Try a chili and cheese combo you can have in the oven in a snap.Print
Impossibly Easy Chili Pie
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 can (14.5 oz) whole tomatoes, drained, cut up
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 package (1 oz) chili seasoning mix
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Sour cream, if desired
- Shredded lettuce, if desired
- Chopped tomatoes, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray. In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain. Stir in cut-up tomatoes, onion and chili seasoning mix. Spread in pie plate. Sprinkle with olives and cheese.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, milk and eggs with wire whisk or fork until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with sour cream, lettuce and chopped tomatoes.