- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- May 13, 2016
Roasted Lamb Chops with Sugar Snap Peas.
Snap your fingers! You’ve got chops and veggies for a dinner party!
Roasted Lamb Chops with Sugar Snap Peas
- 4 (4 to 6-oz.) lamb chops, trimmed of fat
- 2 cups Green Giant™ SELECT® frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup mint jelly
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- Heat oven to 450°F. Line 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil. Place lamb chops in foil-lined pan. Arrange sugar snap peas and bell pepper around chops. Bake at 450°F. for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, combine all remaining ingredients. Cook over low heat until jelly is melted, stirring constantly.
- Remove chops and vegetables from oven; brush both with half of jelly mixture. Return to oven; bake an additional 10 minutes or until chops are of desired doneness and vegetables are tender, brushing with remaining jelly mixture once or twice during baking.