- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 4 people
- March 6, 2016
Recipe baked ham with mustard and honey.
I suggest you to cook a delicious ham with mustard and honey.
Recipe baked ham with mustard and honey
- pork ham – 1,8-2 kg
- salt – 3 tsp,
- black peppercorns – 7-8 peas
- ginger, ground – 50 grams
- cinnamon – 1 stick,
- Jeera (cumin) – 1 tsp,
- cloves – 5-6 buds,
- star anise – 1 asterisk
- onions – 2 pcs.,
- garlic – 4 cloves,
- orange – 1 piece,
- sugar – 2 tbsp,
- water – at least 2 l,
- mustard powder – ? tbsp,
- honey – 2 tbsp,
- cloves – 15-20 pcs.
- In water to dissolve the salt and sugar, add spices, chopped onion and garlic, orange juice and zest.
- Pork ham rinse well, put in a deep bowl, pour the marinade (the meat should be completely covered with them).
- Take away the meat in the fridge for 2-3 days.
- Take the meat out for 3-4 hours before cooking to make sure it was warmed up to room temperature. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Pull the pork from the marinade and place on a baking sheet.
- Close the ham with foil, leaving a small slot to leave the air.
- Bake at a temperature of 220 degrees for 1 hour.
- To get the meat, carefully remove the foil, cut off the ham with a thick skin without damaging the layer of fat. To do it in the incisions in the form of rhombs.
- Mix mustard powder and honey, spread ham mixture in the joints of the incision to stick to stud.
- To lower the temperature in the oven up to 180 degrees.
- Bake ham for about 20 to 30 minutes (ham is not until it turns a Golden brown).