- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 1 people
- February 24, 2016
Lemon cookies with Basil.
When I worked in radio news anchor — colleagues me under the table during the broadcast put the lemon slices. And I didn’t understand when I read the news, why all the time just to drool. Colleagues laugh, and the listeners think about leading again ill. Such a reaction causes the lemon. If I then under the table put lemon cookies with Basil, probably the reaction would have been exactly the same. So today I’ll make lemon cookies with Basil.
So nice, when baking those cookies in my kitchen never smelled. And nothing like I ever tasted. Basil we used to see in sauces, in soups, in salads. But then, dessert cookies, it’s just cool! Try it!
- Butter — 120 g
- Sugar — 170 g
- Chicken egg — 2 pcs.
- Vanilla sugar — 1/2 tsp
- Lime zest and lemon — to taste
- Tulsi — 100 g
- Flour — 200 g
- Baking powder — 1/2 tsp
- Butter room temperature to mix with sugar, beat to a creamy mass.
- Add the eggs and whisk.
- Pour the vanilla sugar, the lime zest and lemon Basil. Stir gently.
- Sift flour with baking powder, add to butter-egg mixture. Mix.
- Place the dough in a pastry bag.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, squeeze out the parchment from the dough outlet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes at a temperature of 180 °C.