- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 8 people
- April 28, 2016
Philly Cheese Steak Taco Boats™.
Whiz or Whizout? Pat’s or Geno’s? Whatever you choose, you can’t go wrong with turning your favorite cheese steak into a taco!
Philly Cheese Steak Taco Boats™
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin steak
- 1 teaspoon Montreal steak grill seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, cut in half lengthwise and thickly sliced (2 cups)
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 package Old El Paso™ Taco Boats™ soft flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup (from 15-oz jar) Kraft™ Cheez Whiz™ original cheese dip
- Trim excess fat from beef. Cut beef into 1/4-inch strips; place in medium bowl. Add grill seasoning and salt; toss to combine. Set aside.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper; cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender. Remove from heat; cover and keep warm.
- In same skillet, cook beef strips over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until no longer pink. Add cooked onions and bell peppers; heat through.
- Meanwhile, heat boats as directed on package. In small microwavable bowl, microwave cheese dip uncovered on High 30 to 45 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth and warmed. Divide beef mixture evenly among warmed boats. Drizzle 1 tablespoon cheese dip on each boat. Serve immediately.