- Preparation time
- 40 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 4 people
- April 23, 2016
Grilled Taco Burger and Potato Foil Packs.
Bake these cheesy burgers and frozen hash browns in foil packets on the grill for easy cleanup.
Grilled Taco Burger and Potato Foil Packs
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ plain bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1 oz package)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 cups frozen southern-style diced hash-brown potatoes (from 32-oz bag)
- 1 cup Old El Paso™ Cheese 'n Salsa dip
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In medium bowl, mix ground beef, bread crumbs, taco seasoning mix and milk until well blended. Shape mixture into 4 (4-inch) patties. In another medium bowl, mix frozen potatoes and dip.
- Cut 4 (18x12-inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil. Place 1 patty on each; top with 1/4 of potato mixture. Wrap each packet securely using double-fold seals, allowing room for heat expansion.
- When grill is heated, place packets, seam side up, on grill over medium heat; cover grill. Cook 15 to 25 minutes, rearranging packets several times, until patties are thoroughly cooked.