- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 4 people
- March 13, 2016
Orange And Cranberry Relish Recipe.
Cranberry relish is typically a condiment that appears around Thanksgiving, but it’s just as delicious in the summertime – a chilled relish with a tangy, sweet-sour taste is very refreshing over all kinds of proteins. It’s great on red meat or chicken; try it with grilled meats like burgers and enjoy the contrast between the hot, juicy meat and the cool relish. And of course, it’s also a classic with turkey and sweet potatoes; there’s no reason why those foods have to be just for the fall!Print
Orange And Cranberry Relish Recipe
- 2 oranges, peeled, seeded, and roughly chopped;
- 8 oz. frozen cranberries;
- 1/2 cup almonds, minced;
- 1/4 cup raw honey; (optional)
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, minced;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- Combine the oranges, cranberries, almonds, honey, and parsley in a saucepan placed over medium-high heat.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 12 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Remove the relish from the saucepan, pour into a jar, and refrigerate until cold.