- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 5 mins
- 4 people
- March 13, 2016
Blueberry-Peach Salsa Recipe.
Break out the primary colors with this simple but delicious fruity salsa – it’s a great way to appreciate the fresh fruits and herbs of the season. Finely-chopped red onion adds just a little bit of bite to contrast with the fruit, and you can throw in a jalapeño for extra heat, or just leave it if you prefer your salsa a little milder.
- 4 peaches, peeled and diced;
- 8 oz. blueberries;
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds; (optional)
- 1 red onion, minced;
- 1 garlic clove, minced;
- 1 jalape?o pepper, minced; (optional)
- 2 tbsp. fresh basil, minced;
- 2 tbsp. fresh chives, minced;
- 3 tbsp. fresh lime juice;
- 1/4 cup fresh peach juice;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- In a bowl, combine the lime juice, peach juice, garlic, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients in another bowl.
- Pour the lime juice mixture over the peach salsa, give everything a good stir, and refrigerate.