- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 5 people
- March 25, 2016
Lenten cake with bananas, nuts and dried fruits.
Undeniable advantages of this vegetable cake is that he is prepared exclusively from healthy foods, just baked and flies away from the plate quickly.
Lenten cake with bananas, nuts and dried fruits
- 2 banana,
- 70 g dried fruit,
- 70 g of nuts,
- 100 g of wheat flour,
- 100 g wholemeal flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar,
- 10 g of vanilla sugar,
- 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar,
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 0.5 tsp of baking powder,
- salt to taste,
- 50 ml of water
- Raisins and dried apricots, soak in water and leave for 30 minutes. Then drain the water and grind the dried fruit. Dry the nuts in the oven and grind.
- Ripe banana mash with a fork until it looks creamy. Add sugar and vanilla sugar. Pour vegetable oil and water and mix it well. Add sifted flour with baking powder and salt and knead the dough for lean cake.
- Add to the dough dried fruit and nuts and again mix it well.
- Turn the dough out into a greased baking pan and send in a preheated 180°C oven. Lenten cake will be ready in 30-40 minutes.
- Cool the cake, dust it with powdered sugar and serve.