- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 4 people
- March 8, 2016
Orange cheesecake without baking.
Simple cheesecake without baking with orange jelly turns out very tasty.Print
Orange cheesecake without baking
- orange or lemon cookies 500 g
- butter 150 g
- curd with dried apricots 300 g
- sour cream 100 g
- sugar 100 g
- gelatin powder 10 g
- cold boiled water 100 ml
- orange jelly 2 sachets of 85 g
- boiling water 400 ml
- Cookies folded in bag and crush it with a rolling pin into crumbs. Alternatively, biscuits can be crushed with a blender or grinder.
- Add the melted butter, stir and tightly compacted in a split form with a diameter of 23 cm, with parchment paper.
- Cottage cheese, sugar and whip cream.
- Gelatin pour cold boiled water and give to swell. To dissolve on the stove, not boiling.
- Mix gelatin and cottage cheese, spread on top of cookies. Put in refrigerator for an hour.
- To prepare orange jelly by dissolving it in 400 ml of boiling water. Allow to cool and pour on top of cake. Put in refrigerator until fully hardened.