- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 55 mins
- 5 people
- March 8, 2016
Strawberry creamy dessert.
Strawberry and cream jelly is a wonderful dessert that is the best fit for a bachelorette party or a romantic dinner.
Looking for delicious dessert? Then check out these strawberry cream squares made using refrigerated sugar cookies.
- strawberry 300 g
- cream 35% 200 g
- egg yolks 2 PCs.
- sugar 50 g
- sugar powder 2 tbsp
- gelatin 20 g
- water for soaking gelatine
- fresh berries for decoration
- Strawberries to thaw and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Let stand, while preparing jelly.
- Egg beat the yolks together with sugar in a water bath to obtain a thick white cream.
- Gelatin pour a small amount of cold water and let it swell. Gently heat, stirring all the time and without boiling. Stir and gently add to egg cream, beat until smooth.
- Strawberries grind in a blender, add gelatin mixture. Mix well and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Whip the cream to soft peaks, add the strawberry mass and gently stir with a spatula.
- Put the mass into a silicone form and put on 2 hours in the refrigerator. Before serving, decorate the dessert with fresh berries.