- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 5 people
- March 2, 2016
On March 8 and the food should be romantic and memorable, and therefore for these purposes is perfectly suitable dessert in the form of a tasty roll, which consists of delicate berries and cottage cheese. It makes a delicious, not cloying, and helpful.
- 4 eggs,
- 130 g of sugar,
- 70 g flour,
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon of starch,
- 300 g low-fat cottage cheese,
- 400 ml of cream
- 400 g of berries (raspberries, strawberries, etc.),
- 100 g icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 10 g of vanilla sugar,
- 3 tablespoons berry syrup.
- Put sifted flour, cocoa and starch. Separate the whites from the yolks and blend with half sugar and lemon juice in a stable peaks. Separately whip the egg yolks with the remaining sugar into a thick cream.
- Put the beaten egg whites with the yolks smooth movements. Add the dry ingredients and gently mix.
- Pour the dough on a parchment covered baking sheet and bake in a preheated 180°C oven for 15 minutes. Ready sponge cake wrap with the parchment in the loaf and leave to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile prepare the cream. Put the berries with the lemon juice and half of the powdered sugar and blend in a blender. Depending on the sweetness of the berries, proofread the amount of sugar.
- Cottage cheese wipe through a sieve, to get rid of lumps, too, or blend in a blender. To connect with berry puree and mix until smooth.
- Separately whip the cream with the remaining icing sugar and vanilla sugar to sustainability, connect with curd mass and mix.
- Carefully unwrap the roll, soaked sponge cake with berry syrup and smazh cream. Again carefully turn the roll and send for impregnation in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours. Before serving dessert on February 14, decorate with powdered sugar and berries.