- Preparation time
- 35 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- May 22, 2016
Cake with strawberries
Light and delicate cheese cake with strawberries – a wonderful sweet dish on the table when you’re waiting for guests or for a family tea party in a narrow circle.
In addition to strawberries you can use other berries – the taste will not be ruined, but the cake with strawberries, still a classic of the genre in the season, this fragrant ripe red berries.
Prepare a wonderful strawberry cake with cottage cheese cream recipe and your home will definitely ask for seconds!
- 2 eggs,
- 80 g flour,
- 3 tbsp. spoons of sugar,
- 10 g of baking powder,
- a pinch of salt,
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 300 g fat cottage cheese (or sweet mass),
- 300 g of sour cream,
- 80 g butter,
- 150 g of sugar,
- 150 g strawberries,
- 15 g of gelatin,
- 300 g strawberries,
- 10 g jelly quick cooking,
- 200 ml of water.
- For a start, make a biscuit. Whip eggs with sugar in a lush foam with a beater or blender. Add sifted flour with baking powder and salt and gently mix.
- Put the dough in the oiled form and bake for 8-10 minutes at 180°C. to Check the readiness of the biscuit can with a wooden stick – if the stick is dry, then the sponge is ready.
- While baked cake, prepare the cream cake with strawberries. Gelatin soak in warm water. Strawberries wash, dry and separate from the peduncle.
- The strawberries and the sugar and beat with a blender. Put a couple of tablespoons, and the rest puree and hot, add the swollen gelatin and provari to dissolve it. Cool to lukewarm.
- Curd wipe through a sieve and whip with soft butter and sour cream. Then add the strawberries with the gelatin and continue to whip. If you want you can slice some strawberries and add to the cream.
- The cooled cake in the form of a brush strawberry puree. On top put the cheese cream and put the cake with strawberries in the fridge for 30-40 minutes to let it cool a bit.
- While the cake freezes, make strawberry jelly. A bag of jelly dissolve in warm water, stir and a little heat (but not boil) until completely dissolved jelly.
- Strawberries cut plates. The berries are laid out randomly in a circle on the cottage cheese cream, top, pour the jelly part. Send in the fridge for 15 minutes to jelly frozen.
- Then pour more jelly and put the cake with strawberries in the refrigerator until fully cured for 2-3 hours (can be overnight).
- Get cake with strawberries from the fridge, gently helping with a knife, separate the edge of the shape from the cake and take it off.