- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- 10 people
- May 22, 2016
Cakes with strawberries: prepare puff pastry.
Cakes with strawberries in our recipe you can make with purchased puff pastry or make it yourself.Print
Cakes with strawberries: prepare puff pastry
- 4 cups flour,
- 400 g butter,
- 1 Cup water
- 1 egg,
- 300–400 g strawberries,
- 0.5 cups of sugar,
- A 1.5 teaspoon of starch
- 1 tbsp icing sugar,
- a pinch of salt.
- The puff pastry should be prepared in advance or buy ready-made. In the sifted flour, add salt, soft butter and RUB with your hands into crumbs. Then add a glass of cold water and knead the dough.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and leave in the fridge for a day, periodically (5-6 times) and getting a good obmena it.
- Roll out the dough and cut into rectangles of about 10 x 15 cm
- Strawberries wash, dry and cut into 2 or 4 slices, depending on size of berries.
- Mix the sugar with the starch.
- On the edge of each rectangle, put the filling, sprinkle with sugar and form the patties in the form of rolls, Saipov edges to make it does not leak juice.
- Put the pies with strawberries on a baking sheet, greased with vegetable oil. Brush top with beaten egg.
- Send cakes in a preheated 200°C oven and bake about 15-20 minutes until Golden brown.
- The finished pies with the strawberries, sprinkle with icing sugar.