- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 250 mins
- 8 people
- May 8, 2016
Peppermint Cookie Ice Cream Pie.
Chocolate sandwich cookie crumb crust is topped with peppermint ice cream in this delicious pie – a wonderful frozen dessert.
Peppermint Cookie Ice Cream Pie
- 1/2 gallon peppermint ice cream, softened
- 1 cup chopped creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (8 to 10 cookies)
- 1 creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookie crumb crust (6 oz)
- 3/4 cup chocolate topping that forms hard shell
- 1/4 cup crushed red and green peppermint candies (about 10 candies)
- In large bowl, stir ice cream and chopped cookies until blended. Spoon into crust.
- Drizzle chocolate topping over pie; sprinkle with candies. Cover; freeze 4 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer 10 to 15 minutes before serving.