- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 245 mins
- 8 people
- May 8, 2016
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches.
A twist on classic ice cream sandwiches, this one is made easy with ® Gluten Free refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 container Gluten Free refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- Miniature chocolate chips or candy sprinkles, if desired
- 1 pint (2 cups) vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- Heat oven to 350°F. Make 16 cookies as directed on container. Cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Cut eight 12x9-inch pieces of plastic wrap or foil. Place chocolate chips in small bowl.
- For each sandwich, spoon 1/4 cup ice cream onto bottom of 1 cookie. Top with second cookie, bottom side down; press together gently. Gently roll edge of sandwich in chocolate chips. Quickly wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap. Freeze until firm, about 3 hours. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.