- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 60 mins
- 9 people
- May 8, 2016
Pretzel S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars.
This crunchy, gooey, salty-and-sweet treat is bound to become your new go-to bar.
Pretzel S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 1 package Big Deluxe® refrigerated chocolate chip with mini-Kisses® cookies
- 2 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup loosely packed mini pretzel twists (about 25 to 30)
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over 2 opposite sides of pan. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- Place block of cookie dough in bottom of pan. Gently press dough with fingers to flatten and cover bottom of pan in even layer.
- Bake 18 minutes or just until center is set.
- Sprinkle marshmallows over partially baked crust. Arrange pretzels over marshmallows in 5 or 6 rows of 5 pretzels each. Sprinkle chocolate chips over top.
- Return to oven; bake 5 minutes longer. For a toasted marshmallow appearance, set oven control to broil. Place pan on top oven rack; broil 1 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are light golden brown, watching constantly to prevent burning. (Even 30 seconds can make or break it and cause marshmallows to burn.)
- Cool bars in pan at least 30 minutes.
- Lift bars from pan by using foil overhang; place on cutting board. Cut either into 3 rows by 3 rows to make 9 bars or into 4 rows by 3 rows to make 12 bars. Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 5 days.