- April 18, 2016
Recipe of vegetable soup.
It turns out that even this super meat soup, kharcho, is free to do without its main component. And that would be no less tasty.
Preparing the Lenten soup kharcho much easier and faster, and the benefits, especially in the post – obvious. A peculiar characteristic of kharcho aromatic scent remains in the lean version by adding spices and walnuts.
- 100 grams of rice,
- 3 potatoes,
- 2 onions,
- 1 carrot,
- 1 white root (celery, parsley),
- 5 cloves garlic,
- 70 g walnuts,
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste (or 100 g tkemali),
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- greens (parsley, cilantro),
- 2 Bay leaves,
- pinch of ground cinnamon,
- Khmeli suneli to taste,
- ground red pepper to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste,
- sugar to taste,
- 2 liters of water.
- Boil the potatoes in their skins until tender. Cool, peel and cut into cubes.
- Rinse the rice in cold water, pour boiling water and boil until tender about 20 minutes.
- Finely cut onion and garlic. Carrot and white root grate. Grind the herbs. Walnuts dry in a pan, peel and grind with a rolling pin or blender.
- In hot vegetable oil, saut? onions 5 minutes, add the carrot, white root and fry for another 3 minutes. Then add the tomato paste, mix and fry 3 minutes. Add the walnuts, garlic, spices and sugar, mix and cook another 3 minutes.
- Put zazharku in Fig. Add the potatoes. Salt and boil the soup kharcho for another 5-7 minutes on slow fire. At the end add the herbs, turn off fire and let steep for kharcho 20 minutes.