- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- February 27, 2016
Tomato soup with fish and potatoes.
Tomato soup with fish for this recipe – it’s a great and easy soup that is prepared quickly and simply, but very nutritious.
Tomato soup with fish and potatoes
- 400 g fillet of hake, haddock, Pollock or cod
- 500 g tomatoes, canned in its own juice
- 2 large potatoes
- 3 cm of root ginger
- 5 sprigs of parsley
- olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
- Peel the potatoes and cut into slices about 5 mm thick. Put the potatoes in a steamer and cook for 8-10 min.
- Peel the ginger and finely chop. Tomatoes peel and mash, juice save. In a saucepan heat the olive oil and stir fry ginger for 1 min. Add tomatoes and fry for 3 min. Pour 300 ml of water and the juice from tomatoes, salt and season with red pepper. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 min.
- Cut the fish into serving pieces and place in a boiling tomato. Cover the pan and simmer for 5 minutes, until tender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide between your bowls the potatoes and the fish pieces, pour the tomato broth and sprinkle with parsley.