- Easy Recipes
- March 28, 2016
Recipe custard pancakes with kefir.
Recipe custard pancakes with kefir. Pancakes are just incredibly delicious, delicate lace. Proceed?Print
Recipe custard pancakes with kefir
- 1 Cup of 2.5% kefir
- 1 Cup of water
- 150 g flour
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 0.5 tsp soda
- pinch of salt
- Vzbey eggs with sugar and salt.
- Add kefir and soda. Mix.
- Give the flour, 150-200 grams look at the consistency!, and mix well until smooth to avoid lumps. The consistency of thick cream!
- Boil water and pour a Cup of boiling water to the dough and mix quickly.
- If the dough turned out too thick, you can add either yogurt or boiling water. Accordingly, if the dough is watery, you can add a little flour.
- Add the vegetable oil. Mix.
- Grill the pancakes on a well heated skillet.
- They are baked very quickly, roll over, so the pan is not pre-lubricate anything!
- Pancakes bring to the table hot with sour cream, jam, honey, condensed milk or caramel!
- Enjoy your tea!