- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- 6 people
- June 3, 2016
Just like a favorite restaurant item, these full-flavored burritos are bursting with sausage and beans.
- 1/2 lb bulk chorizo sausage or ground beef
- 1 can (15 oz) spicy chili beans, undrained
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 1/2 cups shredded taco-flavored cheese blend (10 oz)
- 1 cup Old El Paso™ mild taco sauce
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- Shredded lettuce, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat until well browned. Drain. Add chili beans and cumin; mix well.
- Place tortillas, overlapping, down one side of pan. Spoon sausage mixture down center of tortillas; sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups of the cheese. Roll tortillas over sausage mixture to create 1 large burrito, seam side down. Spoon taco sauce over burrito; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until hot. To serve, cut burrito into slices. Serve with sour cream.