- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 8 people
- June 2, 2016
Bold Sriracha Beef Burritos.
These quick beef and bean burritos are bold in flavor and will satisfy the hungriest appetite.
Bold Sriracha Beef Burritos
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 6 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 cup frozen cooked rice, heated as directed on package
- 1 cup canned Old El Paso™ refried beans
- 1 package (11 oz) Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 inch)
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (3 oz)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Make it FRESH toppings, if desired (see below)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheet with foil.
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in 1 tablespoon of the taco seasoning mix, 2 tablespoons of the Sriracha sauce, the chiles, rice and beans.
- Place tortillas on work surface. Brush one side of each tortilla with remaining Sriracha sauce. Spoon heaping 1/3 cup bean mixture down center of each tortilla; sprinkle heaping tablespoonful cheese over filling. Fold in ends of each tortilla; fold sides toward center, overlapping edges. Place seam-side down on cookie sheet.
- In small bowl, mix oil and 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix. Brush oil mixture on tops of burritos. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with Make it FRESH toppings.