- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 4 people
- April 23, 2016
Grilled Beef Fajita Packs.
Grilling fajita fixin’s in individual foil packs makes preparation easy and cleanup a breeze.
Grilled Beef Fajita Packs
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 package (1.25 oz) fajita seasoning mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 8 Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas (from 10.5-oz package)
- 3/4 cup Old El Paso™ Thick 'n Chunky salsa, if desired
- 3/4 cup sour cream, if desired
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut 4 (20x18-inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil. In large bowl, mix beef, bell peppers, onion, seasoning mix and water.
- Place 1/4 of beef mixture on center of each foil sheet. Bring up 2 sides of foil over beef mixture so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion. Fold other sides to seal.
- Place packets on grill over low heat. Cover grill; cook 13 to 18 minutes, rotating packets 1/2 turn after about 6 minutes, until beef is cooked to desired doneness and peppers are tender.
- To serve, cut large X across top of each packet; carefully fold back foil to allow steam to escape. Serve beef mixture with tortillas, salsa and sour cream.