- March 22, 2016
That the house sausage turned out more tasty and saturated, it is better to cook it in two stages: fill in the evening, and cook and fry since morning. And, of course, to choose fresh and qualitative meat.Print
- 2 kg of pork (paddle, back part),
- 700 g of lard,
- 1 head of garlic,
- dry herbs (basil, thyme, rosemary, oregano),
- ground coriander,
- sugar to taste,
- black ground pepper to taste,
- salt to taste.
- Defreeze guts, carefully wash out and if necessary remove from them slime.
- Prepare forcemeat for home-made sausage. For this purpose cut meat on small pieces, up to 1 cm in size.
- Cut fat even more small. Postpone part of fat (about 200 g) for preparation of a smalets. From lard melt fat to a condition of cracklings. Clean cracklings, and cool fat.
- Pass garlic via the spadefoot. Salt forcemeat, pepper, add garlic, spices and properly mix.
- Now start process of stuffing. See that in guts there were no holes. If they were found, cut guts on them and tie threads. Keep in mind that it is necessary to fill guts not too hardly, otherwise they can burst in the course of preparation.
- For stuffing it is possible to use function of the meat grinder (if that is available): put on a gut a special nozzle, tie a tip a small knot or a thread, pass forcemeat via the meat grinder without knives and fill a cover with meat.
- Other option: fill guts by means of a ringlet from a wire or universal adaptation for all occasions under the name a plastic bottle. For this purpose it should be cut across in half, to pull all gut on a neck and a finger to natolkat forcemeat. In process of filling the gut will slip from a neck.
- Place a sausage semi-finished product in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours.
- Curtail home-made sausage ringlets and tie up threads that it held a form. In several places puncture a cover that it came out excess air.
- In a wide pan of a vskipyata water and accurately place in it a ringlet of home-made sausage. Bring to boiling and boil thoroughly 3-5 minutes. Get it from water and put the following. Cool the cooked home-made sausage and dry.
- Grease home-made sausage with a smalets, lay out on a baking sheet and send to the oven warmed to 240 °C. Bake sausage till golden color, periodically overturning, about 1-1,5 hours.
- Home-made sausage is ready to the use. It can be stored in the refrigerator, having placed in the enameled or ceramic bowl and having filled in with a smalets.