- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 5 people
- February 26, 2016
Pancakes with caramel apples.
Pancakes are green and orange, the buckwheat and chocolate, American pancakes and even French hot dogs pancakes. But the culinary imagination has no boundaries. I recently learned the recipe of this dish, which surprised me not only appearance, but also the method of preparation. So, prepare pfannkuchen – German pancakes.Print
Pancakes with caramel apples
- flour – 3 tablespoons
- apples – 2 pcs.
- cane sugar – 2 tablespoons
- eggs – 3 pcs.
- butter – 60 g
- milk – 100 ml
- baking powder
- 50 g of butter sent to hot pan. Apples, cut into wedges, – there. Simmer them for approximately 5 minutes. And to have a pleasant caramel taste, add 2 tablespoons of cane sugar. Note: simmer the apples until soft lightweight!
- In a separate bowl break 3 eggs and add milk. Whisk the mixture with a whisk.
- Then in another bowl sift flour. For German pancakes need a little – only 2-3 tablespoons. Also combine half a teaspoon of baking powder and cinnamon. This dry mixture before adding mix well with a spoon.
- Then mix flour with milk and eggs until smooth.
- And now pay attention to the pan – there is something incredible! Apples covered with caramel crust, gave juice and cooked in its own syrup.
- It’s time to take the pan for pancakes. Generously grease the surface with butter and put the apples here. Pour on top of dough.
- Pan put into the oven, preheated to 190 degrees. Cooking time – 15 minutes.
- German pancakes can be eaten with sour cream, yogurt and cream.