- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 255 mins
- 24 people
- May 27, 2016
Carrot Mango Smoothie Poppers.
Firm up what you love about smoothies. Made with fresh mango, carrot juice and vanilla yogurt, these yummy fruit and gelatin bites are a blast to make (with or without the kids), with endless possibilities for fun shapes.Print
Carrot Mango Smoothie Poppers
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold carrot juice
- 1/2 cup chopped mango
- 2 containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® 99% Fat Free French vanilla or mango yogurt
- 3/4 cup apple juice, heated to boiling
- Lightly spray 9×5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray, then blot with paper towel; set aside. In large bowl, sprinkle gelatin on cold carrot juice to soften; let stand 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, in blender, place mango and yogurt. Cover; blend on high speed until smooth. Add hot apple juice to gelatin mixture, and stir about 2 minutes or until gelatin is dissolved. Stir in yogurt mixture. Pour into loaf pan.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours. Cut into cubes and serve, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 days before serving.