- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- May 23, 2016
Rice soup: recipe diet first course.
Looking for unobtrusive, with light first dishes for lunch? We offer you a recipe of rice soup.
Try diet soup of rice with vegetables and herbs – it is very easy to bear in the stomach, providing a feeling of satiety and comfort, and is preparing very simple. But remains consistently delicious and healthy.Print
Rice soup: recipe diet first course
- 5 tablespoons of rice,
- 4–5 potatoes,
- 1 carrot,
- 1 bell pepper.
- 1 onion,
- 1 clove of garlic,
- greens (dill, parsley),
- 2 Bay leaves,
- 2 peas of fragrant pepper,
- ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste,
- 1.5 l of broth.
- To rice soup was more like soup than porridge, choose oblong figure. Thoroughly rinse the rice.
- In the boiling broth to put a pinch of salt, Bay leaf and allspice. Put onion, carrot and bell pepper, bring to boil and boil on medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and boil 10-15 minutes. Then pour the rice and boil the soup for another 20 minutes over medium heat until almost cooked rice or until al dente.
- At the end salt and pepper to taste rice soup, add the garlic and herbs.
- Give ready rice soup hot with white crackers or croutons.