- March 4, 2016
The meatball soup: recipe with ground chicken.
One of the most popular and loved by many the first home-cooked meals – a soup with meatballs. The recipe is very simple, the ingredients are cooked for long, the taste is great, the lunch hot and hearty – just a lot of advantages! And cooking options galore: with meat or fish stuffing, with potatoes or rice, regular broth or with tomato vinaigrette – each in his own good.
Today we cook soup with meatballs dietary chicken meat is tender, delicious and very appetizing first course.
- 400 g chicken breast (or ready-made mincemeat),
- 1 egg,
- 100 grams of rice,
- 4 potatoes,
- 1 carrot,
- 2 onions,
- 1 clove of garlic,
- greens (dill, parsley),
- 2 Bay leaves,
- 2 peas allspice,
- pinch of ground coriander,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste,
- 3 liters of water.
- Make minced chicken fillet, 1 onion and garlic. Add in the minced egg, black pepper, coriander, salt, mix and cut.
- Form of minced meat small meatballs.
- Finely slice the onion. Potatoes and carrots cut small cubes. Grind the herbs.
- Rice pour water and put on fire. Provari 5-7 minutes, then add onions, potatoes, carrots and spices. After 15 minutes, salt the soup, drop the meatballs and boil for 7-10 minutes. In the end put down the greens.
- Let the meatball soup to stand 10 minutes and serve hot.