- Easy Recipes
- March 4, 2016
Porridge made of pumpkin with corn grits.
Porridge pumpkin – cook a healthy dinner.
Porridge pumpkin can be prepared with any grains and even without it. Largely from selected cereals depends on the taste of porridge from the pumpkin. It’s the perfect hearty and healthy dinner for the whole family.
- 400 g pumpkin,
- 100 g of corn grits,
- 300 ml of cream
- 70 g butter,
- 2 tablespoons of sugar,
- salt to taste,
- 1 Cup of water.
- Clean the pumpkin from the skins, seeds and fibres, wash and Obasi. Peeled pumpkin cut into small cubes.
- Put in a pan half butter, melt over medium heat and fry the pumpkin, stirring, until soft about 5 minutes. Then add half of the cream, reduce the flame, cover the lid and put the pumpkin 15 minutes. Cooked pumpkin blender, grind.
- While stewed pumpkin, cook porridge.
- Rinse corn grits, pour water, salt and boil on medium heat for 5 minutes. Then tuck the porridge with cream, cover with a lid and boil on slow fire for 10 minutes.
- Put the chopped pumpkin with corn porridge, add sugar and potami on low heat under cover another 10 minutes.
- Porridge pumpkin with grits turns out especially tasty if you wrap her in a blanket and leave to uprivate about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm porridge from the pumpkin, filling it with butter.