- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 120 mins
- 6 people
- March 4, 2016
A very unusual combination of soaked plums meat turns out tender, flavorful and very tasty. This dish is great to serve both hot and cold snacks.Print
Pork neck stuffed with plums
- 700 g pork neck,
- 300 g plums,
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste,
- 1 tablespoon sugar,
- ground coriander to tastepaprika to taste,
- ground black pepper, to tastesalt to taste.
- The meat on all sides RUB tomato paste, mixed with salt and spices and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours, preferably overnight.
- Plum clean from the bones and cut large pieces.
- Do the pork cuts and Respighi part of the drain. The meat is put in the sleeve for baking, top and sides, put the remaining plums.
- Tightly tie the sleeve, put on a baking sheet and put in preheated 180°C oven for 1.5-2 hours.
- Get the meat from the oven, carefully cut the sleeve, then lay them on the plate and fields the separated juice. Put the plums around, decorate with vegetables and greens and serve.