- March 27, 2016
Stuffed pike with mushrooms.
Stuffed pike is a fascinating combination of fish with vegetables and mushrooms. To prepare the dish is quite time consuming, but exquisite taste and aroma are worth it.
Stuffed pike with mushrooms
- 1 kg pike,
- 300 g mushrooms,
- 1 onion,
- 1 carrot,
- 1 bunch greens,
- 2 slices white loaf,
- 2 eggs,
- 1 Cup milk,
- 70 g butter,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- Pike gently brush off the scales without damaging the skin. Remove the gills, cut off the head, gut and rinse thoroughly.
- With a knife make incisions in the skin around the circumference and along the Gill bones, gently turning the skin inside out, like the cover, take it off with pike together with fins. To the skin is not broken, you separate it with a thin layer of pulp. At the base of the cut tail bone of the spine.
- Prepare the filling for stuffed pike. To do this, cut from the loaf the crust and soak it for a few minutes in milk. Pike flesh is separated from the large bones. In a blender grind fish flesh, pressed baguette and 1 egg.
- Onions finely cut. Carrot RUB on a coarse grater. Mushrooms we shall cut small cubes. Greens grind. In a heated pan pour vegetable oil and onion, saut? for 3 minutes, then add carrots and roast, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. A little salt vegetables.
- Put oil from the saut?, add in the pan 1 tablespoon of butter, melt it and add the mushrooms. Roast mushrooms, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes, at the end salt and pepper.
- Put minced fish, fries, mushrooms, herbs, soft butter, salt, pepper and thoroughly mix.
- Fill the skin of pike forcemeat and spread it inside of the carcass. Fill not too tight so that during baking the skin will not burst.
- On greased baking sheet put a stuffed pike with his head. Vzbey egg and brush on top of the pike. Bake a stuffed pike in a preheated 180°C oven for 50-60 minutes, depending on the size of the fish.
- Ready pike take out from the oven and let stand for 10-15 minutes. Carefully cut the pike into serving pieces, put on a dish and decorate with greens, lemon and vegetables.
- Bring a stuffed pike in a hot or cold form.