- March 27, 2016
Soup with fish.
The tricky part of this food is that fish vegetable soup is the longer, the tastier it gets! So, try to cook it in large quantities to have enough for 2-3 days. And it can be served both hot and cold – in every condition it is delicious. For vegetable soup of any river fish: carp, bream, pike or nobler varieties.
- 1 kg fish,
- 1 beet,
- 2 carrots,
- 1 parsley root,
- 1 onion,
- 5 potatoes,
- 300 g cabbage,
- 1 bell pepper,
- 0,5 red hot pepper,
- 2 cloves garlic,
- greens (dill, parsley, green onions),
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 2 Bay leaves,
- 3 pea allspice,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- sugar to taste,
- salt to taste,
- 3-4 liters of water.
- Prepare the fish: clean, prune as, thoroughly clean, cut portsionny pieces and fry in hot vegetable oil on all sides. At the end add the tomato.
- All vegetables thoroughly wash and peel. Beets cut into thin strips. Carrot RUB on a coarse grater. Potatoes cut into cubes. Chop the cabbage. Bulgarian pepper cut into small cubes. Red hot peppers cut in small pieces. Finely slice the onion. Grind the herbs. Garlic pass through the frog.
- In cold water put beets, a root of parsley, Bay leaf and allspice, bring to a boil and boil on low heat without lid for about 30 minutes, until beets brighten.
- Add the broth, potatoes, onion and pepper, cover with a lid and provari 10 minutes. Then put the carrots and cabbage and boil for about 10 minutes.
- Send in the pan fried fish and vegetable soup cook for another 10-15 minutes. At the end salt, pepper, add sugar, herbs and garlic. Hold on the heat for 1 minute and let the vegetable soup to stand, covered 10 minutes.