- Preparation time
- 40 mins
- Cooking time
- 370 mins
- 12 people
- February 15, 2016
Mini raspberry and white chocolate cheesecakes.
Sit back and relax with these deliciously easy no-bake mini raspberry and white chocolate cheesecakes.
Mini raspberry and white chocolate cheesecakes
- 125g Arnott's Chocolate ripple biscuits
- 60g butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons (40ml) boiling water
- 2 teaspoons powdered gelatine
- 375g Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (55g) caster sugar
- 2/3 cup (160ml) thickened cream
- 100g white chocolate melts, melted, cooled
- 2 x 125g punnets fresh raspberries
- Icing sugar, to serve
- Line a 12-hole, 1/3 cup (80ml) muffin pan with paper cases. Place biscuits in a food processor and process until fine crumbs form. Add the butter and process to combine. Divide crumb among paper cases, pressing it down firmly with the back of a spoon. Place in the fridge for 30 mins to chill.
- Place 2 tbsp of boiling water in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the gelatine and whisk with a fork until completely dissolved. Cool for 5 mins.
- Use an electric mixer to beat cream cheese and sugar in a bowl until smooth. Add cream, beating until smooth. Stir in melted chocolate. Arrange 125g of the raspberries over the biscuit bases. Spoon cream cheese mixture over the raspberries, smoothing the top. Place in the fridge for 6 hours or overnight or until set. Serve topped with remaining raspberries and dust with icing sugar to serve.