- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 4 people
- March 24, 2016
Oven Roasted Vegetable Fajitas.
Oven Roasted Vegetable Fajita Tacos. Fresh vegetables tossed with Mexican spices then roasted in the oven. A quick and healthy 30 minute vegetarian (can be made vegan too!) dinner. Let the oven do all of the work for you!Print
Oven Roasted Vegetable Fajitas
- 1 medium red bell pepper, ribs and seeds removed, sliced ?” thick
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, ribs and seeds removed, sliced ?” thick
- 1 large red onion, sliced ?” thick
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced in to ?” thick wedges
- 1 ear of corn, kernels sliced from cob
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon pepper
- 12 taco sized tortillas
- 1 avocado, sliced
- shredded cheese
- pico de gallo, or favorite store bought salsa
- sour cream
- wedges of lime
- Roasted Vegetables
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees, with the rack in the upper third. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the sliced vegetables with olive oil. Then add cumin, salt and pepper, toss to combine.
- Spread the vegetables in an even layer on the baking sheet. Roast for about 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft and starting to char on the edges.
- Assemble the tacos with the roasted vegetables and desired toppings. And leftover roasted vegetables will keep in an airtight container for 1 week.