- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 4 people
- November 9, 2016
Skewers of chicken with dried fruit and sweet sauce.
Who said that on the weekends you need to spend a lot of time to cook lunch? On the contrary, it is the best time to spend with family or to spend on yourself.
That’s because for today’s lunch we have found for you an easy and effective recipe for roasted chicken with dried fruits and sweet sauce.Print
Skewers of chicken with dried fruit and sweet sauce
- Chicken breast – 600 g
- Dried apricots – 400 g
- Prunes – 200 g
- Cottage cheese – 200 g
- The juice of half a lemon
- Olive oil – 3 tbsp
- Salt, freshly ground black pepper
- Chicken fillet cut in small pieces, about the same size as apricots. In a pan mix the olive oil, half lemon juice, salt and pepper. Hook on skewers pieces of chicken mixed with dried apricots and prune pieces. Put skewers in pan with marinade and leave for 10-20 minutes. Don’t forget to periodically rotate the skewers.
- During this time you will have time to prepare a delicate sauce with cheese. Place in a blender the cottage cheese and half of the dried apricots, stir in the remaining lemon juice and grind well. Keep the sauce has a uniform.
- The kebab is to roast in a pan-grill for 3-5 minutes each side, serve with cheese sauce and a light vegetable salad.