- March 12, 2016
Cilantro And Lime Chicken Recipe.
Assuming you’re not one of the poor unfortunate souls who tastes it as “soapy” (which is actually a genetic difference and not something any of us can change), cilantro is a great, fresh-tasting way to pep up some roast chicken. Add some lime juice and chili flakes for even more zing, and garnish with (you guessed it) more cilantro for an easy but flavorful meal.Print
Cilantro And Lime Chicken Recipe
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs;
- 4 tbsp. olive oil;
- 4 garlic cloves, minced;
- 4 tbsp. fresh cilantro, finely chopped;
- 2 tbsp. lime juice;
- 1 tsp. red chili flakes;
- 1 tsp. cumin;
- Lime wedges, for garnishing;
- Fresh cilantro; for garnishing;
- Cooking fat;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, garlic, cilantro, lime juice, red chili flakes, cumin, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the chicken to the cilantro sauce, and let marinate in the refrigerator, covered, for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 375 F.
- Heat up some cooking fat in a skillet and brown the chicken on both sides for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish the chicken with fresh cilantro and serve with lime wedges.