- March 18, 2016
Pork Chops With Lemon-Cilantro Vinaigrette Recipe.
The separate vinaigrette naturally suggests putting the pork chops over a salad of some variety, but it would also be very tasty over roasted or steamed asparagus or green beans. Olive oil is great for adding a little texture and flavor enhancement to vegetables without any other fat on them, and it also helps increase nutrient absorption, so it’s really a win-win.
- 4 bone-in pork chops;
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil;
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice;
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice;
- 2 cloves garlic, minced;
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro minced;
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- Preheat a grill to medium-high.
- In a bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, orange juice, olive oil, minced garlic, red pepper flakes, and cilantro.
- Season the pork chops to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Place on the preheated grill and cook for 4 to 5 minutes per side. Let rest for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve the pork with a drizzle of lemon-cilantro vinaigrette.