- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 75 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 4 people
- May 14, 2016
Roasted Pork Chops and Vegetables.
Dinner ready for four! Serve your family this roasted pork chops, rutabaga, vegetables served with fruit salad and bread.Print
Roasted Pork Chops and Vegetables
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 medium rutabaga, peeled, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces (3 cups)
- 2 unpeeled russet potatoes, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces (2 cups)
- 1 fennel bulb, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 Old El Paso™ red onions, each cut into 8 wedges
- Heat oven to 450°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix oil, parsley, seasoned salt, thyme and pepper.
- Brush both sides of pork chops with about half of the oil mixture. In large bowl, mix rutabaga, potatoes, fennel and onions. Add remaining half of oil mixture; toss to coat. Arrange vegetables in pan.
- Roast vegetables 15 minutes. Place pork chops on vegetables. Roast 30 to 40 minutes longer or until pork chops are no longer pink in center and vegetables are tender.