- Preparation time
- 60 mins
- Cooking time
- 7 mins
- May 23, 2016
Kebab on the grill.
This is a tasty dish of Oriental cuisine different from our traditional meatballs in that it is neither bread nor eggs. And spices used to a minimum without interrupting the real taste of meat – just salt and pepper. But minced meat should be very long knead, and it is better to beat – then it becomes sticky, holds its shape well and does not clump with skewers.
Another secret to the meat falling off the skewers, it must capture at high temperature, it is therefore important to set the grill and cook the kebab on a warm and well-heated coals.Print
Kebab on the grill
- 0.5 kg of beef
- 0.5 kg pork,
- 300 g of lard
- 3 onions,
- 4–5 cloves of garlic,
- ground black pepper to taste
- salt to taste.
- Pork, beef and bacon grind.
- Onions and garlic are better finely chop, not mince, to minced meat was less liquid. Minced salt, pepper and stir it all up.
- Then the stuffing should be good to recapture for 15 minutes. Pick it up and throw it with force back into the bowl, until the mixture is smooth and slightly sticky to the touch. Cover the meat and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- From chilled beef make oblong sausages with diameter of 3-4 cm and put them on skewers or skewers. It is also possible to form a shish kebab directly on the skewers (skewers). To stuffing did not stick to your hands, grease your palms with vegetable oil or water.
- Send kebab on grill with very hot coals. It is important that the meat seized at high temperature for 0.5-1 minute, then turn the kebab on the other side and also wait for Golden brown.
- Then roast, turning occasionally, until Browning. Depending on thickness, kebab on the grill will be ready in 5-7 minutes. They should have a solid crust, uniform color in the cut and clear juice. It is also important not to overdo kebab on the grill, so they were not dry.
- Ready ” Lyla-kebab serve hot with vegetables and greens.